Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A visit to a noodles stall at Semenyih

Remember my post regarding the best nasi ayam in semenyih so far? And I mention about the front stall which seems to have soo many customer.. that day managed to went and visit (well..managed to wal-up something LOL)..


The stall is just simple and ordinary..


The foods...consider good... We tried some.. test good as well... I personaly like it ( 7/10 point for stall category)


My hub have this..


And this is mine.. I just loveeeee the soup! Got lots of 'sayur manis'... ;-p
Just the mee a lil' bit keras... a bit lah... but overall is 'best'...

Next time I got to try the other stall for Cendol and rojak! (I am not following my resolution no.3 ;-p.. ooo dearrr... )

4 comments:

Mouren said...

Itu 'pan mian' yg laki kau order tu...nyam! nyam! nyam! sadap...mkn lagi denga cili padi potong..aduh!!! sedap nyaaa...

Cath J said...

Mk..suda..suda...nanti nda menjadi diet kau... Ya Pan mian lah tu..

SJB said...

si joel heheh mini sunny oh.

intelligence said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
runescape powerleveling