Friday, March 13, 2009

BALI_ Goa Gajah Temple (Day 2)

Wow... Now I realize.. We go lots of places on day 2! lol.. No wonder we were sooo tired that day.. but still go out for shopping after the tour.. lol..

Next we visit the Goa Gajah Temple.. actually I have been here also on my previous vacation 04.. But I don't know why I still want to go down the hills just to visit this.. *scratch chin*.. My hubby don't want to go down.. he been here too.. He say lazy to turun and naik bukit.. lol..

Buy Tickets on the counter...




The view from top of the hill..



This is the original temple, found on that land.. Looks like a stone on top of each other..



Holy Water.. for them.. go wash your hand, your face... I did not go down.. (Lazy lah turun tangga)..






Ha this is Mr and Mrs Harry... joining us on this tour..



My last visit, I did not enter the cave.. This time I explore a bit to see whats inside..



Ohhhh.... only that.... cheaaaaaaaa...... for them who want to pray okey lah...


The left and right is for people to 'bertapah'... thats what Pak Gedik say..



After visiting the temple, there are few shopping area (On top of hill).. I bought 1 nice and cheap dress here.. ;-p (I soo fall in love with all the beach dress their selling.. just too bad I am an extra plus size...can't look good in all of those.. lol..)





3 comments:

Cherish Tulips said...

Is Bali really nice place to visit?I haven't gone there...thought of going there with hubby too..

CathJ said...

You should go la my fren.. If for honeymoon lagi best.. make sure you choose a nice hotel.. get a couple SPA.. best nya...

Now a days.. Aasia promote cheap flight to Bali.. Grab it lah, selagi masih berdua.. lol.. next time suda ada rakyat, different story already.. ;-)

Myelsakee said...

kepingin betul pigi bali...tapi tiada org ajak...mau apply cuti lagi satu hal...