Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yun Chun Village P.2 (Fujian China)

*Read previous Post HERE

I was told by my FIL that his grandfather was from this village and he decided to go Malaysia 1 day and from there the generation continue until my hubby and my son ^_^.

I wonder how on earth my FIL grandfather walk down from the mountain (Last time no road yet) and fly off to Malaysia.. What a tough journey..

Visiting the only school at this village.. and I was told my FIL grandfather did donate $$ to build this school..
Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
The school is just a walk distance from the house we staying..


Yun Chun Village


Yun Chun Village
This view is just beside the school.. What a great view.. ^_^

In this journey, you will see less of my personal photo.. bcoz my camera man (Hubby) was not around.. so I have to ask my FIL take some for me... ;-p.. Not really comfortable to pose infront my FIL like I use too infront of my hubby hihihi... But sometimes I did.. what to do... ;-p

Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
This tree is a peach fruit tree.. How great is that!!!!!


Yun Chun Village
And I love this tree.. Looks like bonzai tree.. I always see this on the chinese painting.. and now I see it in reality!!!


Yun Chun Village
Very high bridge..

Oh.. 1 thing great about China.. their mobile signal was soo good.. This village was up at the mountain and I have a full bar of signal.. But so sorry if some of you trying to call and I don't answer.. coz it's expensive you know!!!!!!

Yun Chun Village
They have power supply (Thank God) eventho.. always blackout... T_T..


Yun Chun Village
This area is belongs to the 'Tee' sur name family..


Yun Chun Village
More gorgeous view of Padi field.. I am soo in love!!


Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
Can't resist to camwhore.. ;-p


Yun Chun Village
My in law with my boy.. enjoying the view and the breeze!!


Yun Chun Village


More story coming...

4 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

I bet the air must be very fresh over there. Nice view.

Cath J said...

Oh yess Mummy gwen... so fresh.. except if you pass by the 'Swineflu' cage... hehehhehe....

Oliveoylz said...

The view of the YunChun village is so naturally lovely. Looks like a very relaxing place.

Cath J said...

Oliveoylz.. Yes it is! But I only can stand staying for 3 days.. I miss my home..KL.. and there is a point I miss my mom!! ;-p ..lol..