Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yun Chun Village P.2 (Fujian China)

*Read previous Post HERE

I was told by my FIL that his grandfather was from this village and he decided to go Malaysia 1 day and from there the generation continue until my hubby and my son ^_^.

I wonder how on earth my FIL grandfather walk down from the mountain (Last time no road yet) and fly off to Malaysia.. What a tough journey..

Visiting the only school at this village.. and I was told my FIL grandfather did donate $$ to build this school..
Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
The school is just a walk distance from the house we staying..


Yun Chun Village


Yun Chun Village
This view is just beside the school.. What a great view.. ^_^

In this journey, you will see less of my personal photo.. bcoz my camera man (Hubby) was not around.. so I have to ask my FIL take some for me... ;-p.. Not really comfortable to pose infront my FIL like I use too infront of my hubby hihihi... But sometimes I did.. what to do... ;-p

Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
This tree is a peach fruit tree.. How great is that!!!!!


Yun Chun Village
And I love this tree.. Looks like bonzai tree.. I always see this on the chinese painting.. and now I see it in reality!!!


Yun Chun Village
Very high bridge..

Oh.. 1 thing great about China.. their mobile signal was soo good.. This village was up at the mountain and I have a full bar of signal.. But so sorry if some of you trying to call and I don't answer.. coz it's expensive you know!!!!!!

Yun Chun Village
They have power supply (Thank God) eventho.. always blackout... T_T..


Yun Chun Village
This area is belongs to the 'Tee' sur name family..


Yun Chun Village
More gorgeous view of Padi field.. I am soo in love!!


Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
Can't resist to camwhore.. ;-p


Yun Chun Village
My in law with my boy.. enjoying the view and the breeze!!


Yun Chun Village


More story coming...

4 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

I bet the air must be very fresh over there. Nice view.

CathJ said...

Oh yess Mummy gwen... so fresh.. except if you pass by the 'Swineflu' cage... hehehhehe....

Oliveoylz said...

The view of the YunChun village is so naturally lovely. Looks like a very relaxing place.

CathJ said...

Oliveoylz.. Yes it is! But I only can stand staying for 3 days.. I miss my home..KL.. and there is a point I miss my mom!! ;-p ..lol..