Friday, July 17, 2009

Bamboo Rafting at Wu Yi Shan

*Read previous post at my 'Post Label'..

When we arrived at this place.. the rain suddenly stop.. and I thank God for that. Bcoz all along the way, I am so worried about this tour we going to have. Mentioning 'rafting with bamboo'?? in a river for hours??? *gulp*...

Bamboo raft Wuyishan
No blue sky.. T_T


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
Ticket counter and entrance..


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
We have to walk for a distance to go to the station.. *shivering*..


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
I can see the river already.. and when I see the view...


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
The water isn't so bad.. and the scenery make me awe... This is a new experience to me.. ^_^


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
I saw the safety jacket.. and my worries gone.. ^_^


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
Take note.. our car Bamboo plat number... ;-p


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
Wah ceria nampak our 'wanna be tour guide' uncle... ;-p, 1st he wanted to ask my boy to sit on his lap during the journey... SORRY!!! Not allowed!! I pull my boy and ask to sit on his own (By my FIL side.. ;-p)


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
The water was so calm and I am not scared at all.. it was a very peacefull journey!!!! The view that you will see in this photo won't shows the real *fantasy* of this place.. Oh now I feels like wanted to visit GUILIN .. ;-p


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
It's amazing that we are still floating eventho there is water flowing on our legs.. ;-p


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan


Bamboo raft Wuyishan
More photos of this tour coming soon... may be Monday(???).... ;-p

Happy weekends to all of you!!

2 comments:

Malaysia Asia said...

Wow, this is unique! I never sat on a bamboo raft before. Was it scary?

CathJ said...

David: When I heard we are going for water raft...I sooo scared to death (Don't knw how to swim maa... ;-p) but I sit on it already... it was amazing...very slow riding.. almost fall asleep... not scared at all...!!