Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last Night at Xiamen ;-p

Date: 26th June 09

This is our last activity at that night.. Having good food at 1 of the seafood restaurant at Xiamen.
Xiamen


Some photo of delicious creatures.. ^_^
Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
Rindu KK lah pulakkkkkkk.... T_T


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
His job to do the 'poking' on the plate set..


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
Food was fantastic.. Not 100%.. but satisfied my tummy ^_^


Next.. Have a walk near by a seaside.. where we can see the famous Island on the other side. Did not managed to visit due to limited time already... and it was raining.. and windy.. (Taiwan Monsoon coming over....)

Some night scene..
Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
My camera very bad focusing at night.. T_T


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
This is 2 tall buildings.. ;-p


Xiamen


Xiamen
Last night scenery for me at Xiamen..

That night back to hotel.. I can't sleep well.. Excited to go home may be. I on the TV (Hoping can make me fall a sleep.. What I got on TV was the news about the death Of MICHEAL JACKSON... Jeezzzzz..... Now I really really can't sleep... T_T) He was dead yesterday (25th June 09)..

No comments: