Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MeiZhou Island P.2 (Fujian, China)

If we are visiting China.. Means we definitely see lots and lots of temple..

We drive like almost 3 hours to reach this place and the main purpose they come here is visiting the temple T_T (I don't do their prayer.. Soo..It's a bit disappointment for me).. But I set my mind.. *I am a blogger.. I will bring what ever I saw here.. no matter I like it or not... I must give the best for my readers and for my own knowledge and collections of photo*.. That statement in my head brings up my spirit again.. I don't care what ever I visit.. I will try to take photo as beautiful as I can... ^_^

This is MeiZhou Island town.. I can see lots of constructions going on here.. They really wanted to bring up this Island.. This Island well known for the great temple and Resort.

MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island
Tallest house.. wrapped with tiles..


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island
We reach the temple..


MeiZhou Island
Some souvenirs shop all along the way..


MeiZhou Island
The entrance..


MeiZhou Island
The temple view from far..


MeiZhou Island
Me and son waiting below.. Let them finish their prayers.. I did not go up to take any photo.. It's damn hot and have to go up the hill... forget it..


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island
After everybody has done.. We hang around at 1 place to just admiring the blue sea from above..


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island
Group photo... Helloooo auntieeeeeees......... duh!!!!!!!!!


MeiZhou Island


MeiZhou Island
Going down for lunch... yey!! ;-p


MeiZhou Island
Lovely lanterns.. ^_^


To be continue...

No comments: