Friday, July 3, 2009

On The Wedding Day!! (Fujian China)

In case some of you are new here.. I am telling a story about my journey to Fujian China recently (Last week ;-p).. on the 1st few days staying at my hubby's relative village in Yun Chun (This is our 1st time visit...1st time for me and for my in law ^_^)

This is 1 of the highlight we come down here.. The Wedding..

That morning.. I woke up like 8am (;-p).. I heard sound of busy people outside.. I open my bathroom window and I see this gorgeous view! ^_^..
The wedding
Helloo... from my bath room view u knw! ;-p

I really can't wait to go around to see what is happening.. The groom is already when out to take the bride.. While waiting I take a chance to take photos ^_^.

The wedding
The wedding reception will be held on the old house.. on LUNCH time.. not dinner like Malaysian Chinese always have.. ^_^.. Freshh...freshh...fresh.... This is about 9am..


The wedding
I thought this was a clamp or any type of shells.. But... No..No... It's Abalone fresh dug out from the shell (Now I know Abalone comes from a shell ;-p.... )


The wedding
LOBSTER!!!! Huge lobster!!! My wish granted today.. I always told my hubby wanted to enjoy eating lobster somewhere.. Never know it was granted here in China.. ^_^.. *giggles*


The wedding
Skill of cutting tofu.. *Wink*


The wedding
Ready to cook!!!


The wedding
Some ladies cleaning the 'Sea cucumber'... (I love this shot ;-p)


The wedding
Waiting for the groom to come... I heard the car Honking already... As usual.. they will make a loud honk when almost arriving the house (Same during my wedding ;-p)


The wedding
And fire crackers!!! woooo.....huuuuu......!!!!


The wedding
Aik???? out of a sudden.. appeared Superman an uncle... ;-p


The wedding
We will never can enjoy fire crackers like last time, in Msia.. But here in China... Meriahhhh.... !! Weeeee.........


The wedding
I love the colourful paper on the ground ^_^ (I missed the part when the Bride and Groom entering the house)


The wedding
As normal.. the Chinese tradition.. 'pai2'.. ;-p.....


The wedding
The living area was small...smokey!!!! and soo many people!!! and sooo noisy... You know how Chinese people talking right??? I almost thought there was a fight!! (>_<)..


The wedding
Just showing how is their culture..


The wedding
What are you all doing here!!! It's a small palce and everyone hanging out and wondering here!! Ayooooo.... Oh wait!!!??? Want to see the BRIDE right??? As normal... Groom is not soo famous during a wedding ;-p...






The wedding
Ok... TAKE THIS!!! No need rebut2... ;-p

(Puas hati??? err.. readers ... I am not scolding you ya... just typing and expressing my feelings during that moment.. *wink*)


Short Note: Thinking to go to Nail saloon... but looks like going to rain now... *crap* >:-" (Here.. now... not in China k.. ;-p)

4 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Looks like it was a big feast there. No pics of the food? The bride is quite pretty too.

Cath J said...

Oww...coming soon my fren....a lot!! ;-p

Mommy and Daddy said...

Wah...their lunch meal is so nice...abalone and lobster, super gorgeous food!

You purposely went to China for the wedding? So good..

Cath J said...

Joanne.. My purpose is to visit china...hihihi... but my in law...yes they come for the wedding (Their 1st intention)