Friday, July 24, 2009

Wuyishan Town (Fujian China)

Ow.. I forgot that we managed to visit Wuyishan at the town side.. The Bamboo rafting was on the village side.

I promise.. After this post.. we really2 will get out from here.. hihihi.. (I think few times saying 'this is last post at Wuyishan' on my previous and previous post.. ;-p)

Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town
My boy.. We cannot run away from this.. he will shout, cry like crazy if you don't let him.. We let him play once.. and he still want it.. Ok let him play twice.. still want.. after the 3rd times.. It's time to 'adjust' already.... But not working.. so me and MIL make a move and let FIL handle..

My FIL is a very very very patient man.. no matter how my boy act, he can always take it cool and smile... (>_<)


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town
Some nice food to eat.. ;-p


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town
Visiting a market..


Wuyishan Town
Fresh veggies!!!


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town


Wuyishan Town
This is an apple... If you believe what I've just said... you need help my fren... ;-p


Wuyishan Town
Fresh Cherries.. ^_^


Wuyishan Town
We come to see my FIL and my boy... he is still 'bodeking' my FIL... T_T


Wuyishan Town
Before heading bck to hotel.. have our last dinner at Wuyishan..

No comments: