Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lancaster Wines, Perth

This will be the last stop for us in Perth.. Another wine testing at Lancaster

Lancaster Wine
It's a small place but more relaxing for me.. The air was chill and we are surrounded with green field.. ^_^


Lancaster Wine


Lancaster Wine
I can see some small leaves start coming out from the grapes plant.. I didn't take a photo anyway.. T_T


Lancaster Wine
I love the barrel.. ^_^.. So vintage..


Lancaster Wine
Thank you for serving us.. Wondering how many people you serve in a day.. Opening and closing every bottle..


Lancaster Wine


Lancaster Wine


Lancaster Wine
I love the view here.. I still can feel the 'awe' feeling while I am typing this post..


11
Captured some workers doing their work.. ^_^


Lancaster Wine
Helooooooo... there....... ;-p


Lancaster Wine
This how the bar looks like.. Simple.. but I think I prefer this way..


Lancaster Wine
Ok here we have wine and cheese tasting.. I love the cheese with garlic and black pepper?? flavor..


Lancaster Wine
Are you bored baby??? ;-p


Lancaster Wine
Few customer comes and goes as well.. and all buying a bottle of wine.. So do we.. Otherwise we will be charged for the testing.. ;-p (I heard if you follow tour, you will not be charged for the wine testing even tho' you did not buy any bottle.. )


Lancaster Wine
Ah-hemm.. 'Datin'.. ;-p


Lancaster Wine
He was too bored.. and know what he was doing???

Chasing a bird until there T_T....

3 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

the cheese and wine tasting looks so atas... maybe i should try and attend these kinda function.

Reanaclaire said...

wah.. sitting like a datin yeah, waiting to be served with wine and cheese... hehehehee...

CathJ said...

No la Claire.. penat kejar anak.. ;-p