Thursday, November 5, 2009

Continue With My Spa Massage

My Spa massage moment.. ^_^


1
They have 4 type of massage oil.. I choose the Valour.. Because of the cap colour.. ;-p


2
Ni yang malas ni.. Kena candid!!! But NVM la.. just put up this photo to show you how indulge am I.. ;-p


3
Washing and massaging a lil bit our feet..


4


5
Next.. up to the bed.. and massage.. Zzzzz.... ^_^

During the massage.. I did not chat with hubby at all.. just listening to the Spa music and the sea waves.. Wuhuuuuuuuuu... Best!!

Massage from top to toe.. back to front.. Don't worry.. they won't look at you when you turning your body.. ;-p (They will cover your bust side and *tutttttttt* part when massaging .. They will only open the part that they wanted to massage ^_^ )


6
Done!! I was still relaxing.. hubby took this photo.. (Boleh2 saja dia cakap 'mcm mayat'... o.O)


7
Before waking up.. ^_^


8
After the massage the Spa lady will prepare a special tea and let us chill out on the balcony. Yow!!! Hubby sexy nya kaki.. ;-p


9
Puas hati!! ^_^


11
Next time I am trying for the Spa bath.. ^_^


12
Sempat lagi.. ;-p


DSC05568
Must give comment of coz..


13
Take some nice view..


14
We are so relax and don't have worries about our kid already.. ;-p, Hubby managed to make some business call too.. Jezz!!


15
Awesome.. How I wish the water was cleared until can see the corals..


16
I am not a fan of tea.. But this tea taste superb!!! I think I drink the whole pot.. ;-p.. Bck to chalet keep on producing unwanted wind *sighh... *

After that fetch our boy.. That moment he got friends already.. and guess what he still wanted to play, don't want to go bck.. *Sigh*...



No comments: