Monday, September 13, 2010

Food Moment _Papar, Sabah

When I was in Papar.. I managed to tried some food around the town. We choose to have our food on the pasar area.



1
I captured this photo because I just think the way they served all the ingredients and drink are unique. It never changed from those days.. and I hope they will never changed that.. because for me it's very special.. ^_^



2
I was craving for soup noodles all the way (At that time.. I didn't know that I was pregnant ^_^).



4
Not 1 but another soup noodle menu.. we called 'Ngau-chap' . Unfortunately I didn't like this because the beef smells are too strong for me.. -_-



3
The food that I cannot go along with..since that time up till today.. *Sigh* it's actually my fav but during this pregnancy I just don't like fried stuff.. -_-

Ohh.. thinking of making my own soup noodles for dinner tonight.. But so afraid with the frying smells.. -_-

11 comments:

Fely said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ngau chap!! Sia yang tidak pregnant pulak yang mengidam. Sympathy craving bah tu mengkali kan! I miss going back to Papar, such a lovely town.

CathJ said...

Bah jgn Fel.. jauh kau tu... hehehehhehe...

Kris and Nadia said...

wah, preggie ka tym tu? :D hehehe... emm mana tu kedai ar? mcm teda ja kedai sedap sana sya tinguk.. just tinguk dr jalanraya la :D hehe

Nanak said...

iya kan cath..sy pun ada p makan di pasar area tu sana..memang soup noodles la wajib dipesan..
oh,ngau chap pun sadap..eh,bagus ba tu ndak suka mkn yg bminyak2 during pregnancy kan?

Anonymous said...

Wah..nice food..

MeRy said...

During my first pregnancy, I also dislike fried food....everything must be no Fried.So no choice....all the food I ate is by boiling.

Mummy Gwen said...

During my pregnancy..I totally cannot tahan the cooking smell. My morning sickness was really bad. Thinking back also takut already.

KenMAHD said...

I craved for 'butod' during my 1st preggo Cath. Haha....sampai p cari di donggongon time tu. Klu sa pregnant lg skng n mengidam for that again manalah mau cari butod sini semenanjung ni!!!!lol

CathJ said...

Mrs graig: Betul bah?????? Butod?? hahahhaha.... mesti comel your baby tu kan... ^_^.... bah tidak apa lah kalau butod... jgn selipar kah... hehehhehe... jgn main2 ada tu...hihihi

Mummygwen: ya.. nausea is the worst part.. I hate soo much.. -_-

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Wah..tu mee goreng nampak sedap oh.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Oh tu kettle bah, teringat saya si mama punya kettle hehehe.