Thursday, December 25, 2008

Genting Highland Trip_Dec 08

Yesterday..24th Dec bring my family to Genting Highland..

Before heading to Genting, stop by our favourite dim sum for Breakfast.. ;-p


On the way, saw this funny giant tap.. connected from the sky ;-p


Reach Genting Highland .. Weather today..



Covered with mist..

My Family 1st time visit to Genting.H ..My mom twice.. As for me... 5 times kut..

















Belum apa2 ...my father suda sakit kaki..aduhai....



We choose to visit the out-door and in-door theme park.. Cost about RM290 (5 adults - 2 Senior Ctz, 2 kids and 1 toddler)

1st activity was driving this antique car.. It will moved when we press the fuel paddle.
Have to line up.. well everything we need to line up of coz.. Be patient.. ;-p







Astagaaaa...c Aaron....hehehehe..










This is a restaurant..




Penat keee....?


Me with hub and son.. ;-)






Wo howww... I like this one... I want to try but I scared only my seat not able to fly up..(heavy..)LOL...LOL..LOL.. ada kah my hub say, don't lah...nanti you nangis..(what the...........)

'Double deck carousel'









Punyaaaaa SLOwwwww..... this ride...mau tertidur ooooo...


My mom sitting down waiting, she not interested with this.. She say BORINGgg.. she like thisss...


thiss





thiss












thiss










Wuuuu....huuuuuuuuuuuu..........................! This is the 'Euro Express' something like roller coaster but in-door.. They got camera on 1 corner, So always smile when you on it... ;-p


Zoom Malaysia
Zoom Malaysia brought for you by
cjgotravel


3 comments:

SyazReA said...

besnyer, holiday kt genting...
Enjoy, hv fun...n merry christmas..

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

ampun si mama itu saja kegemaran dia tu hehehe

CathJ said...

Ya...Saya mula2 mcm mau menangis kena paksa...LOL..sekali try...mau balik2...ok ja...not really scary..a little bit only..