Sunday, December 21, 2008

TGIF Restaurant

Yesterday went to IKEA again to buy a large mirror for our bath room.

Take another great picture of Christmas decorations.. ;-p

Note: errrr.. I dun knw anybody on the photo ya.. I just take the decoration photo.. :)

Dinner, visit the TGIF (Thank God Its Friday restaurant). The Decoration at nite was so awesome.





Before our order come, my son already make a mess.. Geee thats a delicious chocolate drinks!!


Chesse pasta ball.. nyam..


Inside the restaurat was very cozzy


The antique decor


The Bar.. *wink*


My Dinner, 'new york steak' not like what I expected.. last time order this, it comes with full set, but now.. they let you choose any 1 side dish only.. =(


My hubby order this (Beside the ceaser salad).. The chicken taste sour and spicy..mm.. not a fan of it..


My dessert.. 'Malt chocolate cake'... kind of dry.. not up to my expectation.. =(


And the bill... *gulp..*

No comments: