Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aquaria KLCC (Last post)

Last part of the Aquaria KLCC post.

Under water..

Aquaria KLCC


Aquaria KLCC
My son...busyyyy... taking care of us (The parents)..he make sure me and hubby walk together..


Aquaria KLCC
I love the turtle.. everyone trying to capture a pic of them..


Aquaria KLCC


Aquaria KLCC


Aquaria KLCC
Best place with your kiddo... there is a time where the staff will dive in and feed the fish...and we watch... unfortunately.. we missed the moment.. T_T


Aquaria KLCC
Turtle waving hand.. ^ ^


Aquaria KLCC


Aquaria KLCC
Close up with turtle...

I am having a wonderful experience... I love under water!!!!


zoom Malaysia

1 comment:

UmmiRosma said...

I have been here before (time belum ada kids), but I think I like the Langkawi Underwater World better. Tapi kan..I quite takut jugak le bila cik abang shark tu passing by seperti nak makn kita yea..! One thing---> no camera flash allowed..but still I could see people happily taking pix with flash..opps!

Yea la..feeding time tu part yg paling fun. If your hero could see, pasti nak masuk jugak...