Monday, May 25, 2009

Daulat Tuan Ku...

Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
What the hack happen to you CJ!!!! Pengsan?? (Kebulur dietttt??)???


Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
..And whats with the shadow???? (Potong steam betul lah hubby aku ni....)..


Actually I was on 'trial' for this... (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...)
Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1

Sudah bacaaaa?????

Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
Well... even tho' there is no 'jelatang'(a very damn itchy plants or grass).. But the 37degree hot sun and a damn hot stone was greatest TEST OK??? So wa'laaa.... I am now qualified to be a King Queen !!!!

"err...budak kecik.... Take of mummy shoes..." ;-p

Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
And for this stone.. read description below...


Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1


Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
..And THIS is my Project Runway ..my Palace!!! All rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-p


Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
'La...la...la...la... aku nak kawin anak raja.....'...


Royal Museum Negeri Sembilan 1
'Eh... hansem juga cameraman yg ambik photo patik ni yerr... mcm pernah nampak tapi di mana ya??'

OK...shows overrrrrrrrr!!!! I was actually stepping my foots to Negeri Sembilan. This is the great 'Royal Museum Seri Menanti Old Palace'.

Any Royal family who accidentaly read this post.. 'Ampun Tuan ku beribu-ribu ampun' (I mean it).. I am just doing something to cheer up my opening post to show how beautiful Negeri Sembilan is.. with a great treasure of history.

More in my next post.


zoom Malaysia

5 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I would love to take the sleep test and be a King :)

Cath J said...

BFalcon: As for you...I think they will put a lil bit of torn..3 poisoning spider..lots and lots of ants..and I think under the stone a smoking fire... kikikikikik...

Anies Azeera said...

.. nice one! Memang you cheer me up with this post!

Nah boleh sudah tu, pass sudah jadi queen.

Cath J said...

Queen apa nies??? Queen control???hahhahaha....

Nanak said...

walalwei...ampunkan patik, tuanku..