Friday, June 12, 2009

Thai Betong_Hot Spring

We were done with the communist tunnel. As usual there will be a souvenir shop around.
The Tunnel

The Tunnel
Cute pot.. Wanted to buy, but seems we will be traveling around.. I don't think it's a good idea ;-p


The Tunnel
Small garden outside the souvenir shop. " Sonnnn!!?.. What r u doing???"


The Tunnel
That's better.. (Don't know why I can see 'Elo' vision on my son.. 'Elo' the elephant character from the cartoon 'Dibo the gift dragon'.. lol.. I think only mom's know who I meant.. ;-p


The Tunnel

The Tunnel

The Tunnel
I think this is some sort of herbs.. looks like pieces of wood carving to me.. (>_<)

(THAI BETONG HOT SPRING)

Next.. Visiting the hot spring.. They trying to upgrade this place to become a resort. I can see some chalet under progress..
Betong Thai Hot spring
(I think... so far... this is the best photo taken by my hubby.. lol.. For your info.. All the photo in my blog is taken by me ya *wink*.. Unless you see me on the photo.. that will be taken by my hubby ;-p.. other than that.. camwhoring and maybe I do 'autoclick'.. ^_^)


Betong Thai Hot spring

Betong Thai Hot spring
Mmmm... hot spring??? Seriously.. this is how it looks like.. and the tourG said can put leg inside?? errrr..... *gulp*


Betong Thai Hot spring
But some area was really2 hot.. can boil egg (as usual)


Betong Thai Hot spring
See.. *I am thinking of the plastic chemical*.. ;-p


More...and more story coming ... ^_^

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wow..seeing all these pics make Betong such a nice place to visit, Cath J... not bad .. the photos are very clear and it makes Betong so beautiful too..

Unknown said...

Cath, the pot are so damn cute