Friday, June 12, 2009

Thai (Betong)_The Tunnel (P.3)

Last part for this tour (The Tunnel)..
Com Tunnel
I think this place is for the communist to have meetings..


Com Tunnel
The Captain communist giving instruction to 'kuli' communist.. (When we were acting.. some visitors were there also...having free show by looking at us.. *Blush*


Com Tunnel
AIKKKK???? Cikgu?? you waiting for us ah???? (>_<)"

Com Tunnel
Now.. we were in the show house.. showing all the stuff used by the communist before.


Com Tunnel
This is to stock their rice..


Com Tunnel
Dental seat (???)... *gulp*


Com Tunnel

Com Tunnel
How on earth they watch TV under the ground?? (Ada piala pulak tu... )


Com Tunnel
Jeng...jeng...jeng.... Ada juga Communist tukang jahit ah?? ;-p


Com Tunnel
Tapi.. the brand... jangan mareeee.... *wink*


Com Tunnel
This is stamping... I think to print a book..


Com Tunnel
Jeez.. What ever it is.. I felt quite disturb with the lovely pink chiffon as the decor background >:-" (Kalau bomb tu ganti cake kerrr.... ok lah jugak.. T_T)


Com Tunnel
Uiskkk.... ada bintang filem eh??? What ever!!


Com Tunnel
Some of the medical stuff.. still got water inside.. real 1 from those days... yaiks.. I asked what is the wire for?? The communist lady say 'acupuncture'....WHATTTT!!!????


Com Tunnel

com Tunnel
See the pointed stuff.. my MIL said this will be used to pull the baby head from *Tuutttt*.. Jeez!
(My MIL is on nursing before retire.. so she knows every single thing about the 'accessories').. T_T


com Tunnel
This for the dental .. (>_<)

com Tunnel
Heloooo.... the communist false teeth... lol..lol.. (Opps..)


com Tunnel
I ended The Tunnel tour with this REAL teeth of the communist.. yaikssss....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so historical! Was it exciting? By the way, thanks for the visit!

CathJ said...

Jake: exciting???? lol.. Hard to answer.. that is not the correct word on this place ^_^...

but seems the tourG already bring me here... I would very happy to share everything I see during my tour...

might give a lil knowledge or maybe..B.O.R.I.N.G to some of you (lol..) but for me..I felt another 'knowledge' top-up in my travel journey 'prepaid of life' .. ^_^

(What the heck I am mumbling about..jeez Jake ...hope u dun mind..I'm a mum..remember.. ;-p)