Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thai (Betong)_The Tunnel (P.3)

We are now at the tunnel entrance..
Com tunnel

Com tunnel
All this stuff are used by the communist on those days..


Com tunnel

Com tunnel
Jeng..jeng..jengg... ada cikgu!!! Siap ngan rotan!! Jangan main2... she is 1 of the communist!! She is a M'sian but she ran to Betong (and join the communist for protection) due to a war in M'sia on those days. Others I don't understand.. she is talking in chinese... ;-p


Com tunnel
This is how the communist dig the hole.

When I was small.. I came across where me and my sister wanted to dig the earth.. hoping will go to other country from it! What a silly idea.. Who knows that 'silly idea' was used by the communist to make their underground home!! ;-p


Com tunnel
This is how they 'lepaking' under ground..


Com tunnel
Sleep under ground???? Thank God I was not 1 of them.. I think lack of oxygen.. got children also! Jeez..


Com tunnel
I respect this 1. See how they cook! The smoke moved under the ground.. and on top, they water the smoke to create haze looks alike, So the helicopter won't notice them.. brilliant!

But the war is over.. and the lady said all the communist surrender and they have a good life now.

Com tunnel
I can't wait to go inside the tunnel.. but...


Com tunnel
Teacher is still talkingg!!! ayooo...


Com tunnel
At last.. ;-p

I was worried actually.. scared inside lack of oxygen.. may be hot?? or the tunnel collapse??(Choi!!choi!!)


Com tunnel
Not bad actually.. It was windy inside.. cooling! Wah!!.. I never ever thought I am walking at the same tunnel where the communist stayed on those days.. ;-p


Com tunnel
Now..we are the communist.. T_T ..(I was acting like scared
.. tak menjadi.. ;-p)


Com tunnel

Com tunnel
We only take the short tunnel.. to go through all the tunnels might take days!!


Com tunnel
Oh yes!yes!yes! an exit!!!!!!!!!


Com tunnel
Have to climb this way.. T_T

To be continue.. *wink*


2 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..very smart and brilliant engineering lah..haha. The tunnel doesn't look scary at all..looks well ventilated. Your muka takut looks so manja..hehe.

Cindy Khor said...

i used to have the same feeling too, about whether they have enough of oxygen underground. its like they will suffocate to death 1st before the bomb even hit them.