Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good bye Rawa Island.. ^_^

5 more days to go before the voting process end... Please do vote for me 'Cj Go Travel' by clicking the Vote Me banner on top of my blog.. Thank you all... ^_^

***

Last post for my Rawa trip.. ^_^..



1



2



3



4
Good bye blue clear water..



5



6
Spot orang snorkeling?? ^_^



7



8
Love this view..



9



10
(Takut jatuh... ;-p)



12
Good bye Island..



13



14
Good bye beach..



15



16
Best!!



17
My boy feeding the peacock..



18
Bye peacock.. ^_^




Panaroma view of the jetty.. Click to enlarge.. ^_^


End..


All about my Rawa Island click HERE..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place and interesting...

lily lotus said...

jernihnya air dia :)...u tak snorkelling ke

ravishingpeacock said...

waa the sand, the beach, the sky...so beautiful

Mimi said...

I love Sun, Sea & Sand!! BEAUTIFUL!! Btw, where is Rawa Island? Sorry I've been MIA for a while.. Sibuk mengurus orang tua bah.. hehehe

UmmiRosma said...

Lovely...

CathJ said...

Lily: alahai... you tak tengok ke gambar I dalam air tuuu??? haaa... cari balik tajuk 'my water moment'... ;-p

Mimi: Rawa Island, Mersing Johor

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Cantik...

Hehehe si JL cute bah dengan topi besar dia.

Mummy Gwen said...

Awesome place. You look so elegant in that hat. :)

Deanona said...

haha your lil boy looks so cute with the oversize hat & shades! ;))

Unknown said...

cantiknya pemandangan kat situ akk,
nie yg buat hati nak pegi nie,
adoilah,
serius mmg cantikkk