Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Morning Walk (Rawa Island, Mersing Johor)

My morning walk on Rawa Island.. ^_^.. (I love doing morning walk when my hubby and son still in their dream.. )

Here some of the photos.. enjoy..



1
We are staying 1 of the room here..



2



3



4



5



6
Boy playing kite..



7



8



9



10



11
This house must be very expensive.. I mean the price per night..



12



13



14



15



16
This area work still in progress.. So I stop my morning walk here..



17
When I back on my room.. I saw my book was about to sneak out (I guess he was looking for me ~.@).

We changed and head to the beach to play.. I went for snorkeling with hubby.. while my boy playing water with his grandma and grandpa.. ^_^

When me and hubby did our snorkeling.. my boy looking for us.. and you know what he said?? 'Mom and dad forget about me already... ' ~.@

Now I know what he feels if we left him.. -_-

My snorkeling photo next.. ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots..

Reanaclaire said...

so relaxing .. and so pitiful.. about Boy.. :p

Mummy Gwen said...

Nice pictures. :)

Kniedaz said...

hehe..cari juga mummy n daddy...

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hahaha kesian JL, kena kasih tinggal.