Friday, March 13, 2009

BALI_Jimbaran Beach Dinner (Day 2)

This is my favourite tour for today.. We end our tour by having a nice romantic dinner at Jimbaran beach.. I was hoping there were a fire performance dance during the dinner (As I seen on other blogger tour.. but Pak Gedik say, thats only have at Ulu watu Beach.. T_T )

I fall in love with the scenery.. anything to do with white sandy beaches, will difinately make us 'wowww'..










My son just woke up... so moody... Our dinner a lil bit 'hick-up' bcoz of his moody atitude that moment.. >:-"












Ayooo...lady! You seriously need to be on diet... seriouslyyyyy........



Don't try to hide... I am talking to you laaaa... lady in *pink*....






Food is here!... So disapointed.. lol..lol..I was imagining a big fat prawn and loabster.. lol.. sekali datang... kwengg...kwenggg...kwengg... But It is a good diet tho'.. Got vege and rice also..












Sunset is over.. candle is on... Soo romantic!!






Actually there was a resort on that dark island.. looks so great! But can't see now.. its getting dark... my hp can't really capture all the resort lighting..






Ah-ha...can see a lil bit from this photo.. I think my Hp doing a good job on capturing a photo.. Most all of my photo in this blog taken by my hp.. Ohh I love my hp..





After that we went back to hotel.. take a bath...rest for a while and go out again for shopping.. lol.. We extremly exhausted.. but gatal hati mau shopping.. ;-p

Click HERE to see all photo of my previous post for Bali

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hey... seeing yr pics motivates me .. think i make a trip to bali one of these days...

UmmiRosma said...

Lady in pink! U still look pretty laa...and sexy laaa...

violetmay said...

I went to Jimbaran for my dinner during my Bali trip too! Very nice candle light dinner huh? :P

Caterina said...

I've been to Bali twice and both time also ate in Jimbaran Beach for a few times somemore. I pelik apasal your prawn and lobster comes out kecik.. i tot you're allowed to choose the seafood tat you want... Jimbaran beach many years ago looks totally different than now... because of the bomb few years back.