Monday, March 23, 2009

Unique Fisherman seafood restaurant Cheras..

On Sunday.. Having dinner with all family at 'Unique fisherman restaurant' cheras.. next to Autocity car dealer..





Entrance..



Eating seafood this time.. Ohh.. I see this I miss KK...



My fav!!!



Ni boleh buat umpan ni... ;-p



The 1 and only creature that I love to see but don't dare to eat.. ;-p



I was soo 'tickle' looking at this wierd creature!! Why sooo long oneeeeeeeeee!!! lol... ;-p












at last after almost 40minutes... the 1st dish comes.... Yeah... don't blame the service.. Got wedding receiption on that day...






I love how they cook this fish... Steam fish with gravy (With the hint of lime and onion)..



My fav too.. Crab with salted fish..



I love sweet and sour crab... unfortunately.. this dish not up to my expectation..



The vege.. this is on my plate already... didn't managed to take photo.. I like the small2 slices of that green stuff.. I am not sure what is that... is it a seaweed?? Its crunchy and perfect match with the tiny ikan bilis...

I ate too much already!! auchhhhhh.........

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

sea food eh hmm tidak lah kita dapat makan tu. kalau kami balik sana. u tahu lah si george vegetarian ehehe, jangan lupa si isaiah pun. jacob sometime.