Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yun Chun Village P.3 (Fujian China)

Yun Chun Village
My MIL trying to carry my boy.. (Heavy... I tell you.. 23kg ;-p) But he lost weight about 1++ kg when come back.. He walk and sweat a lot.. ^_^


Yun Chun Village
This view (I mean the hanging clothing..) is normal.. no matter in village or in town.. :-)


Yun Chun Village
I love this photo.. *wink*


Yun Chun Village
Another beautiful scenery!!


Yun Chun Village
They use to make their house using mud (In the old days..) but now.. they making house with bricks but stick the brick by using mud.. and if they got enough $$.. they will cover their house with tiles..


Yun Chun Village
I am curious with the bunch of twigs.. they actually using that to burn fire for cooking..


Yun Chun Village
Now.. this is where we stay (The 1 with white tiles..) and looks what hanging infront of the house.. ;-p


Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village
Taking photo of a man carrying a grass on his shoulder.. but when he turn a bit.. it comes out like this.. hihihi.. It's like his body was the grass.. 'scare-craw'.. ^_^


Yun Chun Village
Some random photo.. view from inside the house (The 1st house we visit.. not the house we staying)


Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village

Yun Chun Village


Next.. I am blogging about the 'old house' belongs to my hubby's great great family..

No comments: