Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last day at Xiamen

We will be back to Malaysia on the next day.. So nothing much activity on this day.. Just visiting near by place to pass time.. :-p

1 of the historical place in Xiamen.. *Yawnnn..*
Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
Ticket counter.. ;-p


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
I really2 not interested to visit this places at this time.. because it was soo damn hot!!!


Xiamen


Xiamen
I am so surprise.. many visitors coming to visit this place.. and they taking photo like this place was a Disneyland.. o.O


Xiamen


Xiamen
'Uiii... jangan main2 nak....'


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
After almost half and hour it start to rain.. and the uncles bring us to a shopping mall.. I actually don't have a heart to shop already.. coz I know nothing interesting.. :-x


Xiamen
Visit this mall.. ^_^


Xiamen
Some boring shot..


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen


Xiamen
This is the only stuff that caught my attentions and I bought em' all..


Xiamen
Wedding???

No comments: