Thursday, July 9, 2009

QuanZhou Museum P.2 (Fujian, China)

Just enjoy the show photos.. ;-p

QuanZhou Museum
Love the silicon man... ^_^.. Look damn real.. If I was alone in that area.. a bit creepy sometimes.. Always came across my mind (If this silicon man suddenly move... how?? ;-p) Silly me... lol..


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum
'Wong fei hong' (Bukan nama sebenar... saja I gurauuu..) ;-p


QuanZhou Museum
The B&G... awww... I wish my wedding was like this before.. ;-p... Cannot find the costume.. :(


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum
What ever.... org hitam??


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum
Can you see the burning stick?? It moved automatically (up and down).. I was sooo freak out at 1st... lol.. It was just the Museum gimmick ('Kitaiiii'...)


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum


QuanZhou Museum
Old days puppets show..


QuanZhou Museum
Interesting sandals wear by those days lady.. the smallest foot is the prettiest..


QuanZhou Museum
Pink shoes... woww... soo old already...


End of Museum story.. ^_^

2 comments:

Caterina said...

i always find museum creepy... ttaaaaakkkuuutttt....

CathJ said...

Cat: Yes.. Same!!! I was thinking to write that on this post.. but I didn't lol..lol.. I really really do fell the same 100% hahahhaha