Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some Random Photo from Fujian China.. ^_^

I forgot which part of Fujian is this.. ;-p (Will find it out and update.. For my own ref. ^_^)

Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China
I fall in love with this flower.. It grow just like this.. 1 stalk standing alone.. and the root just like the Taugeh (Beansprout) root.. ;-p


Fujian China
Lovely.. ^_^


Fujian China
Rose hibiscus?? PINK.. ;-p


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China


Fujian China
Just showing some local house there.. (Village area)

4 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

Oh I love the pink hibiscus..rose breed kot?

Nice snaps! Cathj u can snap pic so beautifully at any angles..so beli lah DSLR...

CathJ said...

DSLR???? Waduhhhh .... susah nak bawa... ada juga 'berangan' tapi... I rasa baik stick to yg ringan2 je lah... senang nak 'camwhore'... kang pakai DSLR nanti.. haaaaa....

Apa2 pun tengok lah keadaan hahahah...

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

wow cantik juga oh kan di fuji ni. mahu juga pergi 1 hari nanti hehehe

Reanaclaire said...

it happens to me too.. when i look at the pics, i couldnt recall where the place and the name of it. I guess we hv to write down somewhere as we go along on our tours.. :)

so where r u planning to go after this?