Sunday, September 6, 2009

Scarborough Beach , WA Perth

Day 2 (28th Aug 09) at Perth.

I woke up this morning.. I mean that morning.. it was raining (As expected by the weather forecast). I am quite sad.. but it changed when the rain stopped.. hoorayyy!!

I open the balcony door, I was greeted by a beautiful rainbow.. Oh yess!... this will be a promised that I'm gonna have a good weather today (Finger cross.. ^_^)

Rainbow at Surborough Beach,Perth

Day 2, we suggested to go to FREMANTLE town.. We really2 hopping there is no raining today.. But the wind was soo strong and freezing!!! (>_<)


Surborough Beach,Perth
We choose to take the beach way heading to Fremantle.. So I can take few photos of the beautiful beaches.. ^_^


Surborough Beach,Perth


Surborough Beach,Perth


Surborough Beach,Perth
Saw a sign board at 1 of the parking lot.. ;-p


Surborough Beach,Perth


Surborough Beach,Perth


Surborough Beach,Perth
Oh dearr! People surfing on a cold freezing water!!


Surborough Beach,Perth


Surborough Beach,Perth


Our Map tour. From Scarborough (Where we staying) to Fremantle. (Note: The 'paw' sign means.. we've been there ;-p)



Next to Fremantle.. Beautiful town!!

6 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

no sure why, but always the rainbows in foreign countries are always bigger and clearer than malaysia's

UmmiRosma said...

Beautiful scenery...

Cat's puke? *rolling on the floor laughing* Makan je apa yg ada sweetheart. So what did you give your son for makan that nite? Kesian yea..you should have brought some breads/cookies along.

CathJ said...

I agree with you Cindy.. I even saw a rainbow really near by the beach!! But didn't managed to stop and take photo.

Ros: Betul... Tak beli biskut. but my son... tak makan bende2 ni... rugi beli... (Lain lah if coklat and ice-cream... mampuiiiii....T_T)

Reanaclaire said...

so beautiful pantai... u really enjoy yourself well, Cath J.. so happy for u.. life is indeed very treasurable, right?

d1n0za said...

I miss Perth! But I really wanna goto Melbourne the next time I'm in Australia. Fremantle has one the best fish n chips!

CathJ said...

Ow.. I am missing Pert too d1noza.. ^_^.. Yes I visit the fish and chips.. will post next time..

Ya.. I will visit Melborne and Sydney too.. 1 at the time... ^_^