Friday, June 4, 2010

Main air_ Rawa Island (Mersing, Johor)

Another busy day today.. Too busy until fall sick.. -_-

Some random photos of my little boy captured while his having fun playing on the beach..



1



2



3



4



5
Ada gaya kah?? ;-p



6
Che...wahhhh... ;-p



7



8



10
I was capturing his movement from this distance..



9
LOL.. kepenatan??



11
And me?? Just sitting down watching.. I was with my swim outfit.. but looking at the strong waves.. I have no heart to play.. -_-



13
Just taking some pictures.. ^_^



14
Aik?? 'Tasu'?? ;-p

Pity this dog.. he injured his head.. (Or may be some1 hurt him.. -_-)



12
Almost dawn.. it's a wrap.. I hope tomorrow will be a good day.. Coz I am planning to do snorkeling.. ^_^..

Time for Dinner.. (Ya makannn terusss... ~.@)



To be continue..

7 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Si bulat mahu kena cubit tu. Cute bah.

Lyn Yusoff said...

alalalalala...
cute nyer dia dgn tak pakai baju..
rase nak cubit jer.. hehehehe

Kniedaz said...

he looks so happy..how sweet!

Mummy Gwen said...

Cute lah your boy. ^_^ Where is the pic of you in your swimsuit..hehe.

Alice Law said...

Lovely beach, Cath J! I love your template, your boy is so adorably chubby!:D

Please have wonderful day ahead!

Cherish Tulips said...

Adui na... Gerigitan butul see your boy.so chubby and cute macam mo cubit!! The tasu looks cool with the outfit, looking like a lifeguard dog pulak!

nc said...

kiut nyaaaaaa :)