Thursday, December 25, 2008

Indoor Theme Park (Genting Highland) (3)

Indoor theme park ..'Venice Gondola'..



Have to line up..


That is an 'artificial boat man'... ;-p Slow ride with music..













I love all the Christmas decor all over the water.. x-)











Dinner time, eat some simple dish.. Wahh laparrr nyaaa...








Last activity..go to the Snow World.. No camera allowed, so have to ask the snow world camera man to take.. I just ask for 1 shot only, sometimes they will suggest to take here and there and you will ended with paying few $$ on the photo (Not cheap you knoww..), yes you can choose...but I bet you won't resist to take all of them.. to avoid from fall into this temptation, this is how I do.. 1 photo shot on 1 background only..than I will say 'STOP..' unless the camera man say '1 more time...not clear'..... ;-p



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: