Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heavenly side of Perhentian Island (In My Eyes)

Hubby woke up... every one is here.. They playing water with my son.. My MIL said must check out the short jungle trek, will give a very nice view. So I went..

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
My FIL still thinking want to go or not ;-p


Perhentian Island
Uhhh... The bridge was in bad condition.. I think they need to do something about this before someone get injured.. (>_<) Perhentian Island
Here not soo bad.. but trust me...some of it already broken. For you have been there.. I think you will agree with me..


Perhentian Island
Peek a boo.. ;-p


Perhentian Island
Chak!! haaa.... breath taking!!


Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
There is another beach side over here... let's check it out!! *wink*


Perhentian Island
There is a jetty here... I wonder Y we have to go down direct on the sea shore and not using this jetty instead?? Mmmm.. May be this side is own by different resort (??)

BTW.. I love the way we go down to our resort anyway (Hihihi).. more tradition.. ;-p

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

More on next post.. ^_^


zoom Malaysia

No comments: