Saturday, June 20, 2009

Playing Sand (Perhentian Island)

I go back to the room.. hubby still sleeping but my son a wake once I enter the room. He wake up quickly take his toys and wanted to go to the beach without waiting for me! Good thing we are at garden side.. >:-"

3

3

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
It's time to play sand again.. So happy playing sand molding with him.. ^_^


3
Eh??? Mare ke???


Perhentian Island
Asyik2 photo dia je... ni la problem kalau jadi camerawomen... own photo susah nak dapat...


Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
He is showing his creation (Kweng..kweng..kweng.. ;-p)


Perhentian Island
Lastly.. I am thinking of using the 'auto snap'.. ^_^ (Cam whoring together lorr.. ;-p)
Oppsss... my MIL at the back.. *blush*...


Perhentian Island
Still with my 'auto snap'..


Perhentian Island
and another... ^_^


Perhentian Island
Okay.. My MIL is here.. It's easy to take photo now...


Perhentian Island
My boy cannot wait to go for a swim.. I don't want to get wet... at last my MIL surrender her self to get wet with my son... Thank You Mother... ^_^


zoom Malaysia

No comments: