Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Morning walk at Perhentian Island

I planned to woke up early to witness the sunrise.. Once I open my eyes it was already 8am T_T..

Hubby and son still with their dreams.. so I make my morning walk alone.. ^_^

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
Aik...??? What the heck Papaya tree standing among the coconut tree??? Di pasir pulak tu..


Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
At least witness some of the sunrise..


Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island

Perhentian Island
Clear water... with errr... large foot without pedicure.. T_T (Ayooo...must go soonnn...cannot take it already!!!!!!!!! T_T)


zoom Malaysia

No comments: