Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fremantle P.2 (WA, Perth)

Part 2 of Fremantle.

Fremantle is quite small town.. You will not see tall building here.. and I love it.. ^_^.. Kinda quiet place.. infact Perth are a very quiet place.

That's why we choose to be here (If I wanted to have a vacation home in Australia.. I will definitely choose Perth ^_^... )

Fremantle, WA
I can see people comes here.. to relax and be with their family.. I feel peaceful here.. ^_^..


Fremantle, WA


Fremantle, WA


Fremantle, WA
They made the building beautifully artistic.. I feels like I took every single corner of the buildings there.. ;-p


Fremantle, WA


Fremantle, WA


Fremantle, WA
This is their some sort like 'Big Ben' ^_^... in town..


Fremantle, WA
It's a landmark.. So must take this photo ^_^..


Fremantle, WA
My family was inside the car when I came down to take a photo of this few area..

No 1 to help me to take photo.. So have no choice, have to ask strangers to take for me.. (Urghhhh... I am still the best, can take the good angle of the building.. ;-p).. see?? She try few times trying to get the whole building but failed.. ^_^.... (Compare with my angle..photo above.. ;-p)


Fremantle, WA
Side view...


Fremantle, WA


Fremantle, WA
Love the dried tree.. *wink*


Fremantle, WA


Fremantle, WA


Day 2, we conquer Fremantle from morning to evening.. soo.. more pic about Fremantle.. Next to Fremantel market.

6 comments:

Drama Mama said...

wahhh bestnya travel!!! bila ni pegi?

Cherish Tulips said...

Go and try the fish and chips at Cicerellos.It's delicious and must try if you are in fremantle!

CathJ said...

Drama mama (27th august 09)

Cherish Tulip.. Yes I did.. ^_^

UmmiRosma said...

Beautiful pictures...CathJ you should buy a DSLR lah...your snaps are very attractive and intersting ;)

CathJ said...

alaaa..... Ros... nak buat apa lah ngan DSLR tuuuu... buat berat ja... hehehehhehe.... lain kali lah kalau ada $$.... hahahhahaha, I'm comfortable with my pink Sony for the time being.

Oliveoylz said...

Wah, how nice Cath to go travelling again...I love all the pics. Very postcard looking!