Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hong Kong (My Introduction)

1

Hello friends and readers.. I just came back from my vacation (Yesterday).. which this time we choose Hong Kong (Because of the Disney land.. ;-p).

Frankly speaking.. might not the best vacation I ever had.. but I did enjoy some of our itinerary.. Will spill it out on my coming posts..

As usual.. I have so many pictures.. I am so sorry for those who might not be able to view all the pics (Due to your low/poor internet quality.. ya.. ;-p).

Me and family (Hubby.. son.. and in laws) taking 4 days 3 nights tour in Hong Kong.

Weather was super perfect.. Chill and sunny at the same time..

Lastly.. lost my boy for a moment in Disneyland.. what a panic moment.. join with me on my up coming post ya..





11 comments:

Mouren said...

Pewittt...

Preggy mom go traveling!! Bah, sy tunggu gmbr2 ko ni..*wink wink*

Deanona said...

cant wait!! *excited*

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Wah..best oh terpigi juga kau sana heheheh. Oh mama GE sama kakak dia pun baru juga balik dari disney world.

TaQuiLa said...

I'll be going to HK this coming friday! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

StellaClaire-Richard said...

waa..siok..saya pun mau p hongkong owh..

MaureenJ said...

HAH!!!!hilang lagi!!!!adui!!!!mau ikat pakai tali la tu budak tu..hahaha

CathJ said...

Maureen: ada juga terfikir mau ikat... hihihi

MeRy said...

Looking forward 2 ur next post...

Mimi said...

Aik? You're back in KL sudah? Can't wait to see your pictures!!

CathJ said...

Mi: kejap ja bah... ^_^

KenMAHD said...

bah..will wait for the next post :)