Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hong Kong Madame Tussauds

After have a short walk at Mongkok.. we wait for our tour bus to come and fetch us.. This tour was not included in our tour package.. But the tour guide there will always asked IF you wanted to go certain place or wanted to join for dinner..

So seems we are free the 2nd day.. we took this short tour.. Join for dinner & Visiting HK Victoria Peak.



1
As for the dinner.. the tour guide will always put all their tourist in 1 table to eat together.. ~.@.. You know in HK we need to eat with chopstick (So siapa yang pengeli.. mix air liur with other people.. siap lah. ;-p)



2
That was our group.. mix with other tourist in 1 table.. tourist from Singapore and from Philippines.. Got 1 more couple from Malaysia.. but they were Muslim so they have to eat at Mc Donald.



3
Last pic for the restaurant.. hihihi..



1
After food.. we are heading to Victoria Peak..

I tell you the road was going up the hills, narrow and winding.. (Kalau di KK.. mcm pi Kota Belud jalan lama... Kalau here Semenanjung.. it's like going to Cameron highland jalan lama).. Crazyyyyy!!! I am having a great headache... sampai mau muntah!!!

(Frankly speaking.. I am so tired with my tour in HK, not bcoz I walk too much.. but bcoz sit in the bus yang jalan berbelok2... make me very sick.. -_-)



2
We are going to see the HK Madame Tussaud.. and some scenery of HK from Victoria peak.



2
Madame Tussaud Museum was inside the building.. when we reached.. Michelle Yeow was already waiting.. OK the wax version.. ;-p



3
The view inside.. you can't hardly recognize mana human mana wax human..



7
Enjoy some pic of the artist I took.. I am bad at names.. ;-p



4



6
Can we take photo with them?? Oh yes.. we can.. they have a costume for you to take photo with the wax artist too (Some of it la)..



5
I am not that comfortable to take photo and pose with my fav artist tho.. Bukan apa... I felt weird lah posing2 with my big stomach... sooo not LAWA tak menjadi .. LOL..

So I FORCED hubby and my boy lah take photo with some of the 'artist'.. hihihi..



1
Nah muka 10sen my hubby.. kena paksa ni.. hihihi... (Kalau bapa I di sini.. sure dia ambil photo with this guy.. hihihi)



8
Ada lah juga I tebal kan muka ambil photo... setakat pose jadi 'Designer' for Nicole Kidman... boleh lah.... (Ada lagi assistant... ish...)

See what I mean.. *Sigh*.. nda ngam lah org preggy ni posing2 with all the slim2 'artist'.. tinggi lagi... nah sudah... LOL


(More pic on this on next post)

17 comments:

LittleLamb said...

actually u should take relax holiday n not rush holiday..heehheheh

ppl also say me.. why go hongkong..go disneyland only..no where else.. i jsut said relax.

carolchs said...

oyakan ini lagi satu interesting places kalau mau pi HK...siok nya...suma tu figurines tu life size bah tu kan...tinggi betul oh tu si nicole kidman....

CathJ said...

Little lamb: actually this was a relax tour... just the bus.. ayo cannot tahan... hahhahahahha... (Nxt time come here.. we only go for Disneyland..hahahhaha)

Chegu: ya bah... real size... aduhhh.... hihihihi...

UmmiRosma said...

alamaksssss! Itu Nicole punyalah tinggi...tapi CathJ...mcm real lah you fixing2 baju Nicole tu...

Why do you say being preggy tak cantik? Hey, c'mon..the most beautiful women on the earth is actually the pregnant women...

lily lotus said...

u know what tetiba i teringat cerita Night At The Museum. bila malam semua hidup..huhuhu

CathJ said...

Ros: oh.. bukan itu maksud me..hihi... I am pretty... preggy mom are pretty.... tapi tidak sesuai di padan kan ngan nicole (atau yg sewaktu dgn nya) atau beraksi2 hebat, kiut miut... hahahhaa... ...

(Cantik tatap cantik...whuahahhahaha...hihihi)

CathJ said...

Lily: ada jugak terlintas di fikiran I time ambik2 gambar tu hihihihi.... so real.. kalu artist yg tgn berbulu... dia buat sama jugak...

StellaClaire-Richard said...

sioknya...aduiii..mau pigi sana lah nnti ni..hehe

MommyAngel said...

Cath, actually you look great and shines with your pregnancy belly!! Love the glow in you and you should take more pictures bah :)

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

Anonymous said...

Patung wax tu very interesting..mcm real je hehe..

Nana said...

my kids had fun kat madam tussaud .. Yana (my daughter) paling happy bila dia tangkap gambar dengan Robert Pattison hehe! Mak dia pulak bila dengan Tom Cruise. heheheheh!

CathJ said...

Nana: wowww... ibu anak melaram yer... ^_^

CathJ said...

Anom: you should leave at least your blog add so I can visit you.. :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..is Nicole Kidman really that tall...I wonder. CathJ, you should take more pics of your preggie self for memories sake..don't carelah. You still look pretty.

Lizeewong said...

Wow..This is really a nice to go! Tp yg brad pitt tu mcm lain kan hihi..

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Si SY hahahha rasa rasa bah.