Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our CNY Short Vacay..

P.1

Our previous plan.. actually wanted to go to New Zealand and Tasmania or may be Gold coast Australia..

But suddenly found out that I was preggy.. and the whole plan has to be canceled.. I actually asked hubby to tell the other family members to continue with their plan (Feel bad.. bcoz of me.. everyone not going.. ~.@)

But.. They family wanted to be together.. so have to choose somewhere near.. very very near.. coz I am not able to sit too long in the car anymore..

Lastly everyone agreed to go for Thistle Resort at Port Dickson (Known as Guaman before).. where took about 1 and a half hour from my house.



6
When we reached.. there was a lion dance performing infront of the hotel.. What a nice welcoming.. hihihi...



7
The room photo review.. We are taking the Twin sharing room.. Normal price was RM229 (?) if I am not mistaken.. but due to this festival.. the price doubled up! -_-

But I satisfied with the room.. it's huge and the bed is big too..



8
Nice surrounding too.. This is where we lepak every evening after dinner.. ^_^

More pic around..



1



2



3



4



5
Path going to the other pool at Cumulus.

TBC..

7 comments:

choi yen said...

Planning to book here when my last PD trip but booked Admiral Cove at last :P

lily lotus said...

ohh tak pernah stay sini. cantiklah :)

Sabahan Bloggers Club said...

Thanks for the review about Port Dickson.
I most probably will be planning a vacation at PD this year. Will try to remember this review and compare them with other resorts in PD.

PS: Your blog review already been posted this morning.

regards:
lunaticg.

TaQuiLa said...

oh..punya cantik the pool~!

love the roman pillar they put there

CathJ said...

Sabahan Blogger: Ha?? kena review?? uh hu... pasti byk complain..LOL..

CHINA DOLL said...

Cantiknya resort ni. Km tinggal di thistle hotel london tp buruk. Byr mahal. Huhuuuu. . .

Miss B said...

Bestnyee .... I suke baca entry U, terutama pasal travel ...really love your travel entry ... I masih lagi dalam proses baca all your travel entry ..so sweet..